Welcome to PodBip (https://podbip.com). This DMCA Policy outlines the process for addressing claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
1. Copyright Infringement Notice
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible through our website, please notify our copyright agent as described below. For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Response to Infringement Notices
Upon receipt of a valid infringement notice, PodBip will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material and notify the infringer of the action.
If you believe that the material that was removed or to which access was disabled is not infringing, or you believe you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to our copyright agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [Your Jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
4. Repeat Infringer Policy
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable law, PodBip has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at PodBip’s sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers.
Podbip.com reserves the right to change this DMCA Policy at any time. Such changes will be effective immediately upon posting on the site.
6. Contact Information
For any questions regarding this DMCA Policy, please contact us at [email protected].